The CITIA Roadmap Conference - supported by ROCKIT
Oct. 5, 2015, noon
|When:||29 & 30 October 2015|
29 October: Kaiserstein Palace, Prague, Czech Republic
ROCKIT develops a research and innovation agenda including a strategic roadmap in the area of natural conversational interaction and has arrived to a second version of the roadmap after the second year of the project.
The CITIA Roadmap Conference will enable the exchange of ideas and networking among all stakeholders of the European Conversational Interaction Technologies ecosystem, among which SMEs and corporations, universities and research institutes European institutions, specialized media.
The conference will seek to align the CITIA/ROCKIT Roadmap with the META strategic agenda for the Multilingual Digital Single Market and the LT-Innovate Language Cloud relating to Open architectures and Standards. It will also explore the connections between conversational interaction and Factories of the Future (Industry 4.0), and discuss what actions should be taken to further reinforce the relations between technologies for interaction, analytics, and translation.
Included in the 2-days conference program:
- Presentation of the CITIA/ROCKIT Roadmap: Share, present and discuss the CITIA/ROCKIT Roadmap for Conversational Interaction Technologies developed by the EU ROCKIT Action.
- Industry 4.0 "facilitates the vision and execution of the Smart Factory": Natural and conversational interfaces can be the key to interaction with smart factories. This session will explore the connections between conversational interaction and Factories of the Future.
- Aligning the CITIA Roadmap with the META Strategic Agenda for the Multilingual Digital Single Market: This session will focus on the strong connections between the META Strategic Agenda and the CITIA Roadmap, and how they can develop together to achieve maximum impact. The META Strategic Agenda is a programme to unlock the multilingual Digital Single Market, and to provide the European language technology community the ability to compete with other markets, achieving multiple economic and social benefits.
- Aligning the CITIA Roadmap with the LT-Innovate Language Cloud, and issues relating to open architectures and standards. Open architectures and platforms reduce the barriers from research developments to commercial takeup, as well as providing a smooth way for SMEs to collaborate.
- Multilingual interaction and analytics. The final session will discuss what actions should be taken to further reinforce the relations between technologies for interaction, analytics, and translation, and how to develop future research and innovation activities in this rapidly developing area.
For more information on the CITIA Roadmap Conference, please visit www.e-unlimited.com/CITIAPragueConference or contact Annalisa Gardella at firstname.lastname@example.org
The event is supported by the ROCKIT project, funded by the European Union's FP7/ICT Programme.
The second CITIA Roadmap Conference is organized in collaboration with the META strategic agenda for the Multilingual Digital Single Market and the LT-Innovate Language Cloud.
Join the CITIA Group on LinkedIn to participate in our activities.