The KRISTINA User Group is a community of relevant stakeholders from different areas of expertise including:
- End users who directly use KRISTINA to support themselves or their relatives.
- Professionals who directly use KRISTINA to get information about their patients and clients or related cultural aspects.
- Professional provider of health services.
- Agencies that place caregivers.
- Health professional working in NGOs.
- Professionals working in social services.
- They all will be informed about the latest KRISTINA project progress and developments.
One of the main goals for this User Group is to include their members into the evaluation of the project results (after specific agreements), to test the project software and provide feedback. They will also be included in discussions about the project to create synergies for the possible exploitation of the project results, the development of business models, partnerships and more. Any contributions from this User Group to obtain the improvement of the project objectives are welcome.
If you are interested in joining the KRISTINA User Group, please contact with Leo Wanner, coordinator of KRISTINA project: email@example.com
The following organisations are currently members of the KRISTINA User Group:
|Departament de Salut de Catalunya||Spain|
|Conselleria de Sanidade de Galicia||Spain|
|Ahepa Hospital, Thessaloniki||Greece|
|DRK Landesverband Baden-Württemberg||Germany|
|Pflegedienste Tübingen GmbH||Germany|
|Senioren Service Curita24, Reutlingen||Germany|
|SenoPart Seniorenbetreuung, Reutlingen||Germany|
|Der Paritätische, Landesverband Baden-Württemberg||Germany|
|Doctors of the World Spain||Spain|